Depends, do you own a dog?
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via adrians)
addition to #3 - not everything said will be disparaging or derogatory, sometimes what is said about you is actually very nice things.
don’t think about elephants
You’ve not met Danny Pink yet. New fella, Maths.
“There are definitely going to be life changes. I mean Emmerdale changed me, but then you go off and do another job. I went and filmed Titanic and lived in Budapest for three months, met all sorts of people, and that changed me. So I’m sure Doctor Who will, in lots of ways. I’m sure I’m going to get to know a lot of people, and develop a lot of relationships, creatively. There are so many adventures withing the stories.
I’m still a little nervous, because I don’t want to let people down, but I’m really excited and hope we can give you some great stories.”
Kelly Rowland texting Nelly via Microsoft Excel and then getting annoyed when he doesn’t text back.
That face you make when you find weird shit at stores, and then offer it to your friend.
Kill Bill (2001)
Pulp Fiction (1994)
FILED UNDER: JOKES I DIDN’T UNDERSTAND AS A CHILD
they were talking about his height
They had not met him yet. This was a penis joke.
I only act like I know everything.
Twelve in Deep Breath
Favorite lady characters ( I wish I was more like ) 1/?: Nikki Alexander ( Silent Witness ) - “I am scientifically trained to believe in what I see, and what I know to be true. We all act on certain principles, but there’s a part of me that wants to believe in something … other. Something on the edges of the conscious. Feelings, instincts, unexplained moments of synchronicity.”